Thursday, October 25, 2007

I gave in...

Just downed 2 self-concocted cocktails to unwind after a long day. Had been having some thoughts lately and having the drinks surely helps quite abit. A good friend of mine had been talking to me for the past few days and no doubt it sure enables us to understand each other even better. However, it sure is troubling when one cannot tell when one is serious but I guess thats the wonder of friendship. Knowing each other for so long and yet still find certain things amusing. I guess Mel and Zz would agree to what I am saying. At this point of time, best not to think too much about it as more important things are at hand.

Dominic sent me a couple songs last time and it is really helping me. Relaxing and calming. My god. The wonders of music therapy~! Although slow romantic bachata songs do that as well but rather not listen to that as they give me the tendency to get up and start dancing. So for the time being, will stick to that few nice ones he sent. Thanks Dominic~!

Well, today is the first time I stayed in Uni til 8pm. It was a mad rush completing 2 online tests and got to say having a few brains working on the same problems is quite a good idea. Overall, did quite well personally and am proud of it. Then later in the morning at 8am, am having another mini test. Sigh, completing so many in less than 24 hours is surely taxing. Just hope that it helps my GPA in general.

Got a call just now when I was having my dinner at 9pm. It was Klein. He was asking if I am free to study with him. I was abit surprised that he actually asked me as that is one brilliant chap who usually prefer to study alone. I just arranged a date to meet him in Uni over the next couple of days and somehow, I do believe that its a compliment to be asked to study together with him. Now am kinda exhausted and my bed is looking at me, softly whispering these words to me..

"Take me..."

Its time I give in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nvr give up, Nvr surrender ... what u accomplish now will take u a long way in your career and in life ... take it this way ... ur gasing up ur car for a long ride .. do u wan to put in diesel or petrol ...

Suffer a bit .. and have a great life a head