Monday, October 15, 2007

Dad's Birthday

Today is dad's 44th birthday. I called him earlier today to wish him happy birthday but he told me he was at the doctor;s and would call me back. He did. We had a long conversation about my mum and other things that had been happening back at home. Its like normally we don't talk much but ever since I came here we seem to chat more. I guess its the issue of the distance. When people are near you, you never seem to notice them until they leave. With everything settled and ensuring that am not that mad with my mum cause she is my mum after-all, we talk about other stuff that has been happening.

Just now for dinner, didn't know what got into me. I just cook and cook. It seems as if I never had any idea how much food I was cooking until Andy dropped by to ask for some help regarding the anatomy quiz which I had done earlier this morning. His is tomorrow afternoon. Its just some simple meal to fill a hungry stomach. I had boiled broccoli, fried egg, pork chop and pan-fried butter-garlic dory fillet. He tried abit of the fish and loved it. Now just have to concentrate on my studies.

Not been having the mood to study today. I believe must be the early morning strain in the hospital looking at stink intestines and cadavers.

Anyway, had mentioned to Tamsin that I am moving out and that I would inform Jason later when he comes back. I am giving them more than the required 2 weeks notice and hope nothing will go wrong. I got to admit I love this place, but various factors prompted me to move out. Finance is just part of the reason. This place brings sad memories. Best for a new environment and maybe things might be better in the future.

No comments: