Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Donuts.

I was thinking of writing out a Thank you note to those who had been encouraging for so long. On second thought, I decided against it as i figured that there is no need to do so and write too much here.

A friend who skipped classes to run marathon just came back from Melbourne. She ran 21km in 2 hrs and 11 mins. I will admit first that I cannot do that. Its siao! Asked her to help bring back some souvenirs though...















Krispy Kreme!!!!!!

Haha. A dozen of them!! For the benefit of those in SG, Krispy Kreme is like the branded Donuts. People queue for them and this IS the good stuff! Nothing can beat them, Dunkin Donuts, Donut King and Donut Factory is nothing like Krispy Kreme. They are the BEST~!















And no... You are not seeing double. Its really a box of dozen assorted Donuts!~!~..

They make wonderful snacks.. Although my lab demostrator had told me today that I looked bigger, I DON'T CARE!! Just hope these will cheer me up..

No comments: