Monday, October 8, 2007

A heart warming phrase.

First and foremost, thanks to all that replied. Am glad to know that it makes sense and at least enable one to think more abt their current relationship(s).

I spoke to May Ee just now. That little girl all alone in Canada as well. Since her connection is really bad, I had to resort to calling her on her phone while looking at her via webcam instead. I got alot of credits in my phone as I seldom had to use it as often as last time. I topped up my credits til quite alot thinking that it would be better for me to call back sometimes but somehow, as a friend told me couple days ago, "Many things can change in 1 month".. and so now I am left with too much credits left unused.

So we chatted for almost an hour just now. A brother-sister chat which can last so long is deemed a miracle when we don't even see much or talk much to one another when we see each other back home. Got to know alot of different things that happened and no doubt we gossip quite abit.

However, when I informed her that I might not see her for a couple years as our summer vacations are at different times, she screamed..

"Kor.. I miss you!"

That phrase. Although its only 4 words long, had a mega huge impact. Its been so long since I heard something like that. As someone told me just now

".. ya its so heart warming when yr loved ones says misses u when hardli see each other..."

How true. Hearing the last 3 words really brighten up my day. Its like am feeling kinda jaded but with that phrase, it really cheered me up. Even friends here knows that it takes quite alot to cheer me up these few weeks but its really amazing how just these 3 words can work wonders.

For once in a long while, I can say that I feel cheerful today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................

Anonymous said...

i cant believe i talked to you on phone. havent heard your voice for such a looong time... yes, i truly miss you..

i hope i can pop by next july/aug..... itll be fun. something to look forward to... but i need to get a job in jan first... haha.

Ben... said...

i miss you too.. think sometimes its best to hear the voice right?

Well, I certainly hope to see you if you can come over then. Take it this way.. i will bring you to places which will definitely make you want to move here, just like Mel, except more places. Hehehe.. and the food here is affordable and good..