Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Dinner. Compliments.

The end of sem dinner was good. Very much loved the company, altho unexpected at the menu change, but still enjoyable. Couldn't believe the amount of laughs my table had with all these constant jokers around. The only thing that was lacking might be wine, but its really an interesting dinner with the extra food we ordered without any alcohol. Unlike last dinner when I shared a bottle of wine with Emi, this dinner has its own merits. The main course was alright but its the side dishes that we ordered that was like the main atraction for us. Things like balance diet, sugar daddy, etc.. seriously cracked me up.















most of the pple from my table...

















clockwise right to left : me, andy, gladys, sonia, tammi and mike















mussels, prawns and bugs were our add-ons while steak was the main.

After the dinner we pretty much meet up in Uni as planned then made the trip down to Jas house for her surprise birthday. Well, at least my arrangements paid off. Was actually considering if I should still go ahead with the plans but on second thought, am not that petty so why not. Cause pple had taken my words out of context so I just let them be la. In any case, below is the picture taken.















pic at Jas house.. the surprise party gang

Came home at arnd 12 to study again. Needed to make up for lost time. Then a friend of mine left me a couple compliments which really made my day~! Got to say that I am rather surprise at the frankness and no doubt got to know the person even better. Thanks again man~!


I believe its only distance that can bring your family closer. Its like last night I was chatting with my brother and that blur sotong really cannot make it. Sigh. Then this morning, sis and I had this private conversation and its just amazing that all these are taking place. Its like we did not much talk when we are together but somehow we talk more when we are apart. Only if this could happen with someone else.

Now with all these talk, its really nice to be updated with their individual lives. Well, back to books.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww.. haha. i didnt expect to be so truthfully honest with you as well. distance makes wonders.

i want seafood!! there's hardly any here.. bohoo. sigh. but i am enjoying myself nonetheless. halloweeeenn. i am cleopatra. (;

love
sis

Ben... said...

Wahahaha.... you cleopatra? how fitting.. taking into account the number of little boy' hearts you broken so far.. hahaha.. just stop right there alright? the family don't need the cleopatra saga to get any further... hahhaha..

well.. tonight am meeting a few mates for continental buffet.. think fresh oysters and prawns are on the menu.. hehe.. will take more pics for u lor.. hahaha..

love you too.

P.S. i won the bet.. my card arrives first.. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

No ALCOHOL!!!! omg ... too gay for my liking ... mmussssttt have alcohol!

Ben... said...

Well, i will not forget the drinking session at Dempsey!!... hahaha... chaos will be the call of the day man if we were to head down to Union together... haha..

Anonymous said...

rofl. oh wells. you can keep taking pics of seafood for me.. thank you very much aye? ha.

yes. you won the bet. it's an expected loss on my side, considering the distance, dude.

there's so much drama going on in rez.. and i am just having fun watching and being a listener... oh wells. drama in rez cant beat drama at home. welcome to the world of community living.

yours
sis