Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween..~

Amid all the studying, its hard not to notice that Halloween had descended upon us. All the little kids who dressed up, fighting the Commando mosquitoes, going door to door screaming "Tricks or Treats!~" can be heard miles away. I figured that I can have my own Halloween fun as well, except I am not stepping out of my house to feed the blardie insects. With Tamsin's approval, I pasted 2 notes outside the main door.















they had been warned...















the second note... i was nice enough to draw something..

However, no kids seem to take us seriously at all! 3 of us in the house were busy cramming for the exams and our door just kept being knocked on. Tamsin had been opening the door nonstop for the kids and I believed she was thankful when I offered to do the next one. So when I got abit tired of staring at my Anatomy books, I decided to answer the door with this on...















no worries peeps.. its just the mask.. i dun smoke, remember?

Of course this is a mask which belongs to Jason and Tamsin let me use it for the fun of it. Needless to say, the 5 kids at the door screamed and shouted when I answer the door. Didn't know they were not expecting someone like this. Somehow, I think they would had taken more candy if I were not wearing the mask.

Strangely though, kids stop turning up at our door immediately after that. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my gawd.. if u had come out liddat when i knocked on your door, u would have kena left-right-centre from me man....

-matt

mayee said...

hah. good thing you're not here to scare me.. muahhaha

Ben... said...

matt: haha.. tats only if u come on Halloween la.. that mask is too hairy la.. too hot.. hahaha... but then again.. i couldn't see well with the mask on... maybe i wasn't wearing it properly... haha..

mayee: well.. we shall see.. provided we bump into each other la.. cause as wat i can remembe.. i dun think we will be meeting each other anytime soon.. not for at least antoher 2 years..

Anonymous said...

u look better with the mask on :p ... much better use of hair then the crap hairstyle u have now

Ben... said...

Wah.. thanks ah mr macho man.. hahaha... yea.. my hair is really long and messy now.. but since when u notice my hair man.. hahaha..