Friday, November 9, 2007

Wow.

I had this wonderful lunch cooked by a friend of mine. It taste so good that it reminds me so much of the food I miss back home. And to know that he actually saved the last piece of ingredient just for me, I was lucky.















Here is the much anticipated 皮蛋粥.

With mince pork and some 油条. Wow. Delicious~! I should learn how to make that from him. Hehehe. It was an afternoon well-spent and no doubt that we chat alot more and I hope to taste more cooking of his again!~ Besides, I still need to pick up his recipe for Cupcakes and Pecan Pies.

Had my Biochemistry paper this morning. Just hope it did enough to achieve the grade I want as afterall, I know I tried my best. Then this morning when I was doing last minute revision for my paper, I received this msg from a friend of mine.

Fren sent 11/9/2007 1:20 AM:

Hi Ben,

Fren sent 11/9/2007 1:23 AM:

Would like to officially invite you to our wedding dinner on xx/x/08, sunday, and also are you free to be my brother too? Pls inform me if you can. But don't feel obligated if you can't make it. : )


One word.

Wow.

My jaw actually dropped when I saw the msg. It was a big surprise. I thought they were only joking when they brought up the idea of me being part of the 'brothers' 6 months back. To be part of their BIG event, its an honour. To be honest, I never see it coming. Well, first I got to say I am very happy for the both of them. At some point of time, I was rather close to the both of them, and its just amazing how things had turned out!

Can still remember last time when we sit by the ice-cream place and had home-made ice-cream or the wonderful Christmas Party or even the daily lunch break when we used to take the cab out for good food arnd Toa Payoh. Wow, time really flies. Haha. Man~.. where has all the time gone?

In any case, definitely seems like an event worth looking forward to. And it definitely feels good to know you are being thought of even when you are so far away. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I still remember you !!!!

and the wine that we are supposed to drink kekek

Ben... said...

haha...
yes jeremy... i will not forget the 'welcome gift' tats waiting for me rite?.. hahaha..

drink and be merry~!