Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shocker Number 2.

This morning, someone added me on msn. I thought it was my cousin who was supposed to add me weeks ago until she said she getting married. Die...

Ben... says:
for a moment i thoutght u were my cousin..
Miss Tay --> Mrs Toh...2.4km--> 13 mins 35 sec says:

wondering if you are back on xx nov

Ben... says:

i am back in 9 days time

Ben... says:

do the maths.

Ben... says:

hehe
Miss Tay --> Mrs Toh...2.4km--> 13 mins 35 sec says:
good good
Ben... says:
?
Miss Tay --> Mrs Toh...2.4km--> 13 mins 35 sec says:

so can we invite you to our wedding dinner?

Ben... says:
haha...
Ben... says: sure..



Why is everyone getting married at this time? Don't they know we have to do Christmas shopping as well? Hahaha. Somehow, there's a feeling that my wallet is gonna be alot lighter than expected with so much weddings.

















Last night I tried making my own steak. Rump steak in red-wine mushroom sauce with mash potato and cabbage. Haha. Then, all these with a glass of red wine. Its GOOD~! Farking good! Haha. At least, good food and wine to keep me company for the night.

No comments: