Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back!

I came back on tues early morning. Touched down at 5am. Was running arnd the past few days and had been spending alot of time with my family. Had eaten some of the food I wanted to and am still looking forward to a few dinners that was supposed to take place soon.

1. ZZ Belated B'day celebration.
2. Mel Belated B'day celebration.
3. Muscular-macho man wine and dinner.
4. SL's Christmas Party
5. RUB's Christmas Party

In no order of preference I must say.

Spoke to a good friend of mine not long ago, and it just seems that sometimes even a short period of 4 months can change alot. Looking back, can't help but agree. Much has changed and even til now, sometimes it just ain't easy adapting to the new changes. By right, it shouldn't take too long but certain issues are just time-consuming.

Time to stop thinking too much and maybe get off my butt and head to the gym once again.

1 comment:

mayee said...

yes! use the FREE gym at home. arhhh.. i miss home