Thursday, November 15, 2007

Over and done with. Facebook.

Yes. Exams are finally over. Now can start packing my room and start putting the things into boxes. Then I would be home soon~!

Anyway, had been hooked onto facebook ever since I joined it. Its way way better than friendster. I love the photos application alot like how you can tag the people in the photos to your friends. And of course, with it comes alot of weird applications like Vampire, Oktoberfest and etc. Applications like Superpoke, Grow a gift, Hatching eggs,... etc are simply addictive. However, such applications are nice to play with and the more you use it, the more stuff you can unlock. However, not everyone seemed to like it. Some people finds it irritating and 无聊 to use the applications and see no point in using the applications to get more 'actions' or gifts to send. Well, I think Facebook is more for people with the time to play with it and although its better than Friendster,, its not as user-friendly. However, privacy is much protected by Facebook as not everyone can see your profile that easily.

Below, a video that beautifully summaries Facebook. Enjoy~!

1 comment:

mayee said...

i know! I am so hooked on Facebook too. It's like everything in one, neopets, friendster, photo albums, social network, games.

have a good trip back home. Send me love to mom, dad and dominic.