Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First the car... Now laptop..

Damn it. I came back and in a month, I spent close to $1800 on car repairs. And just yesterday, my laptop decided to die on me. So as it floats to the Pearly Gates while the technician tried to recover my lost data, I was asked to call HP to see if they could do me a favour instead.

Well, my laptop warranty expired 5-6 days before it crashed. So I called them and plead my case. They asked me to fax the invopice. I faxed it 3 FRIGGING TIMES!! yET, THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT RECEIVE IT BUT GIVE IT A COUPLE HOURS AS FAX MACHINE IS BUSY...

What kinda bull is that?! Now while the techinicians are still fixing it up, I was advised to wait for HP's reply. If it could save me $100-$150 in repairs, why not. However, that would mean I would be without a laptop for more than a week. That means a week of no webcam and contact with outside world when I am home.

ARGH......

Damn it man... I hate to rely so much on my laptop.. but sometimes.. we just cannot help it, or can we?

2 comments:

美人鱼 said...

poor ah ben..car problem, laptop problem..now sprain ankle? goods things are on their way yah.. be patient! :)

Ben... said...

i certainly hope good things are on the way.. first thing is that am looking forward to my Darling coming over in July!