Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updates of ankle.

My right ankle had been recovering pretty well lately. I went for an X-ray on Tues and it was good news, except they found something else which shouldn't be there. Haha. Apparently, I have an additional bone at my ankle joint, which is not normal. Anyway back to the X-ray, no broken bones. Damn happy! Cause any broken bones, even a hairline fracture will mean my right ankle will be plastered and in a cast for 6 weeks minimum! However, the doctor did tell me that it will take me another week before I can walk without crutches again. Another month before I can start dancing, not that I had been dancing here. Another month from then before I can start running again.















When I first hurt my leg... see how swollen it is.. 18 needles needed..















All wrapped up to compact it, just so I can stabilise it better.

Now am hoping my ankle can recover enough by Monday so at least I can start driving again. This week of holiday is mainly used to rest and recover my ankle. Although I did have plans to go Brisbane but had to shelve it. However, I had been pretty fortunate amid the unfortunate events. I have a bunch of very good friends who had helped me in this time of need. Some drive me around, some cooked for me and even invited me over for dinner. In no particular order, I would like to thank them one by one.

Michael.
Thank you for helping me out when my previous harddisk crashed.
Solving and finding the neccessary softwares I need.

Mattthew.
Thank you for taking me to the TCM while cutting short your appt.
Driving me around, looking for crutches and even chauffeurring me to the TCM and back home.
Thanks for the beehoon!
Thank you for taking up alot of your time when you had things to do on your own.

Michelle.
Thank you for taking me home from Uni after a busy day at work.
It was nice having you to cook for me last weekend and really appreciate all that!
At least a break from the food I had been taking.

Jess.
Thank you for taking me to the Doc and back.
For staying with me while I received treatment.
Thank you once again for picking me up from home to your place for dinner and driving me back after that.
Really appreciate all that!

Beatrice, Amy, Estee and Althea.
Thank you for picking me up for dinner even though you know I could barely walk.
For cooking and washing up.

Thomas.
Thank you so much my good friend.
I will never forget how you piggyback me down the slope off my house in the morning and back up in the evening!
For being ever so thoughtful and taking me to the Doc this morning.

Amelia.
Thank you for entertaining my requests of photocopying my receipts.
Haha. I know you were busy and didn't mean to disturb but I did not know who else to approach.
Thank you so much.

William.
Thank you for coming by my place on 2 nights to chat.
It was great having you around to talk over fruit and biscuits and we definitely got to know each other alot better ever since.

If I had left anyone else out, kindly please forgive me as its not done on purpose. Now another weekend for me to stay home and let my right ankle recover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember I mentioned that my darling gave me a pillow case as a farewell gift? She had one for herself as well.









The one on the left is hers and the other is mine. Haha. How matching!! Very sweet of her! Thank you darling! I will be careful and take care of my ankle~ Thanks for the care and concern!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeheehee...... m was here....

Ben... said...

Aiya Matt,, next time leave ur name.. instead of initials please..

and i wanna try ur Ang Ku Kueh!! I love Kueh Tutu also!