Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1 step closer, 10 weeks more.

Last weekend marked the end of the mid-semester exams. 2 papers on Fri afternoon and 'celebrations' started soon after paper finished. Beer at the Uni bar before dinner at Cindy's. Its one of those monthly dinners that I have with the 2 Sisters. They always take good care of me and had planned such monthly dinners just to catch up. Hehe.

The spread at Cindy's was unbelievable. I strongly believe that she prepared enough food for 10 when there were only 6 of us! 2 soup base and all so yummy! She spared no costs at all! So much food that I was asked to bring back a big portion as well. I was asked to bring a few friends and cordially invited Matt and Jeremy. Mahjong soon follows and we actually played 2 rounds! Haha. Played small and I was lucky to actually win $15. Overall, an enjoyable night with good food, nice company and good entertainment.















Half the spread... check out the size of those prawns..















The 3 ladies.. hostess Cindy (Ms SG).. Amelia (Ms Malaysia) and Mimi ( Ms HK)... haha..















The other half of the spread..


Weekend was spent largely at home resting as needed to rest my ankle and do some music editing for Monday's dance demonstration. My gf was away getting ready for her 2 performances in SG, so I kept myself occupied. Had late night supper and coffee on Sat night with both Aaron and Weeliam and tried staying up for her but I just crashed at 5am.

Monday was kinda bad with lessons from 8-5pm back to back with only an hour lunch break. Had our dance demonstration at 12noon in the sun as well. Kinda lucky that my group still came up tops once again, to add on to the top marks we got from 2 presentations. Hehe. Thankfully, my ankle survived the short demonstration and we got the marks we deserved.

Now with all mid-sem exams gone, its another 2 weeks before an exam on Clinical Ex Testing. Shall start studying early for it since darling would be away in KL this coming weekend. Haiz... Might as well keep myself occupied just so time will past by faster. On the bright side, 1 step closer to end of semester, 10 weeks to seeing my beloved once again. Hehe. *cheeky grin*

No comments: