Monday, March 30, 2009

24th Celebration part 2.

I know its kind of late but had been extremely busy with Uni stuff and some planning for July holidays. Hehe. Well, better late than never right? After a long recovery from the house party on my Birthday, I received a lovely parcel from SG! My darling surprised me with this.....














Gift from darling...neck pillow, card, a mini notebook... so sweet of her..

Well, I started using the pillow immediately and it IS very comfortable! Hehe. Trust my darling to know what I need. Thank you so much dearest!
24 March- Tues

Matt came over to my place to pick me up for dinner with Leck Wee. They brought me to Mike's Kitchen and the food is really good! Oh boy, the 1kg ribs is definitely tasty and wouldn't mind going back there again!




















Leck Wee, Matt and the good food...

They treated me to dinner and we went off to Marina Mirage after that for after dinner desserts. I did not know Max brennar opened a branch in GC!! Hehe.

25 Mar - Wed

Met up with Helen finally and she wanted to bring me to a new Sushi train outlet for Birthday! We spent a couple hours just chatting and catching up with one another. Its really been a long time since we ever talked so much. Haha.















Helen and I... along Brisbane St.

27 Mar- Fri

2 sisters decided to take me to dinner and we had it at Shogun! Nice place, good food! Hehe. We spent so much time chatting that we stayed later then expected! We had yummy chocalate after that and only headed home past midnight. They decided to give me a shopping voucher just so I can get what I want and Cindy even got me presents from Japan!! Hehe. Some yummy cake that was specially made for royalties.
















My sisters in GC with the yummy food at Shogun!

Overall, its been a wonderful birthday celebration 2 weeks long! I received cards from lovely sister, mum and even my landlord. Haha. So many pple to thank for and I just have no idea where to start.

Its been great having so many good friends and I definitely have no regrets over all the decisions I made. Thank you everyone for making my 24th memorable and a joyful one!

P.S/ I nailed my latest presentation!! They liked my introduction and we topped the class!

2 comments:

meirenyu said...

aiyo brother! eat & eat ? hehe..so envy u!

Ben... said...

Haha.. friends took me out to dinner mah.. haha.. it would the same in SG of course.. except maybe more things to do there..