Sunday, March 15, 2009

End of Week 2. Birthday coming...

~Updated list as of 17 Mar~

Week 2 had been a breeze. Am doing 4 subs this semester and its supposed to be easier than Yr 2. 4 main subs are Bioinstrumentation, Biomechanics 2, Clinical Ex Testing and Exercise and Sports Behaviour. Not gonna bore you with the details of the modules but its gonna be interesting see how I am gonna survive Ex and sports behaviour. Its a Psychology subject and I had teach a class a 32 bars dance. Jess and Tom already said they want to join me just so they can save the trouble of thinking what dance to teach. We got that all sorted a week before we were supposed to form our own groups! I think its gonna be interesting teaching peers simple dance steps. Its supposed to assess our abilities to cope with all sorts of behaviour problems that might surface as we start coaching/teaching in real life situations. Haha.

Oh, guess what. I started studying already! Much to the surprise of everyone here, I actually studied and covered quite abit. Lets just hope I manage to keep up with the studying. Studies aside, a friend had signed me up for SG club this semester. Oh well, shall see how it goes then. Should be starting our morning trainings this week and badminton on Tues as well.

On the side, had been spending 2 Sundays at the beach lately. I was there for a couple hours today and its totally worth it! Last Sunday, the sunset was beautiful. Took a picture of it with my phone and here it is...















Sunset...

Was at the beach today only for a short while but had a good time sipping hot tea and enjoying banana muffins with Shelle. Nice to catch up on one another every now and then.

Got my birthday plans all sorted and should be having dinners with friends. More about that when the time comes or after the party with pics. I was asked to compile a list of items I want or needed. Well, had been thinking about it and in no order of importance, here it is...

1. Steering wheel cover. Mine is peeling slowly and needs a replacement.
2. Size 11 sneakers. Both of mine are dying...-Shelle had offered to get it for me... -
3. A small diary/planner, around 5" by 7" in size. Those pocket size ones which comes in handy when planning schedules. -Darling had already mailed it over..-
4. iPod Touch
5. Good DVDs, eg. Korean's Innocent Steps, Aliens Trilogy,... etc

Updated as of 17 mar 09.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving on, I had finally used what Dar had given me before I left SG. A beautiful pillowcase that comes in a pair. I am given one while she gets to use the other. How sweet~! Hehe.















Beautifully wrapped...















On my bed...

No comments: