Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good meal.

Blink of an eye, mid-semester exams are here. Maths and Statistics paper tomorrow morning followed by Exercise Physiology on Monday. Biochemistry and Biomechanics would be in 2 weeks time. Having so much to study for, dinner usually is a problem. I have to decide what to cook for the night as I would be packing half of that for lunch next day as well. What it all means, is that I have to cook enough to last me 2 meals.

Besides, I usually meet Bernie, Linda and Jason for dinner on Thursday. So ever since he resumed his work in Hilton again, I would had to think of other plans.

So yesterday as I was busy wondering what to cook for dinner, I saw a message sent to me by a friend, Amelia. Apparently, another friend in Uni had cooked me food and packed it nicely just waiting for me to collect it the next day. Problem solved~!

So today as I walked to the Staff office to collect my food, I was thinking at most its a tupperware. However, imagine the look on my face when I saw this...















I must be dreaming...
















Another angle of the fully prepared dinner...

A freaking Bento set! Rice with Sambal prawn, Ma-po toufu (嘛婆豆腐), egg, chicken in yummy sauce! Not only that, a huge bowl of fish and scallops porridge and a platter of dessert! Oh man~! All stacked nicely in the brown bag! This can fill me up for 2 meals! Haha.

The rice is yummy. Believe it or not, I got full when I finished three-quarter of the set! Feeling guilty not having touched the porridge, I took a spoonful. I reckon Aunty Cindy should open a chinese cafe here in Gold Coast. The porridge has a generous serving of scallops and fish! Every spoon has at least 2 chunks of scallops and fish in it!

The dessert... well, the chocolate sauce to pour over the warm chocolate cake. Yummy~! Now I asked myself, why didn't I get to know them sooner?! I know she dislikes being called Aunty so for just this once, Cindy Jiejie cooked yummy food! Haha.

Damn, am I lucky or what~!

2 comments:

小牛 said...

wow so nicely packed...and so yummy hee

Anonymous said...

yea.. very yummy..hahah..
gonna try get the recipe from Cindy.. haha.. loved the porridge...