Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mid Sem term break

Yes. Its finally here. The long awaited mid sem term break! Although it only a week long but still its about time we all need some rest from all the lessons. However, I had been approached from students to teach during this break and they are willing to pay. I got to agree as it only means more money and I am in need of it.

Most of the results for mid semester exams are out. Overall, I am happy with them. Of course I could had done better in couple of them but then again, judging by my scores, I am happily sitting on the top 20 percentile at least.

I know F1 is already in Singapore and I was reminded of it when I received lovely postcards from a dearest friend. It came as a big surprise. It wasn't one card, but 2!!! They were sent 5 days apart! Perhaps its been a long time since I last received anything from anyone from Singapore. Last one I got, was a birthday card from Shirine.















lovely cards...


I am very thankful for having someone who actually remembered and sent me the postcard even though its free. I guess its just the feeling of being missed. The contents of the cards, is filled with encouraging words and even an invitation to join her at F1~!

One would only understand the feeling of receiving something from home when he/she experience it. I guess mainly because I am the type who naturally likes to send cards home and never thought of receiving one myself, receiving these cards totally made my day.

It was very thoughtful of her. I guess 4-5 years of friendship definitely runs deep. I guess that just gives me another reason to look forward to coming back~!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understand how u feel...

personally, i still like to feel the card then retriving a ecard from the internet..

it is the thought..the buying, the writing and the posting (most imptly..usu this hold up everything). I like the joy the person have when he or she receive the card..

as long as the recipent is appreciative..i will continue the efforts!

Anonymous said...

haha.. now since u mentioned it.. would i be expecting another card from u?.. hehehe..

let me know if u require address as I had shifted from Ormeau.. am now staying in Ashmore.

Nana said...

gimme ur addy now! I will send u unique junk mails! then u will feel very loved. ^^ From uniquely nana ~

Anonymous said...

i will give u my add....
wat kinda junk mails u sending?..
hahahaha..
pls no love letters from ur bf leh..
hahahaha...
i dun think they are junk!! haha..

Nana said...

i will mail irrtating nonsense to u. so u know it's from me -- nonsense from nana. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

well, isn't that appropriate?...
since i had always tagged you as 'The Nonesense' under my links?.. hehehe...

Nana said...

dats da whole pt! reminds u of me! gimme da addy now!

Anonymous said...

alrdy sent u my add via email liao.. haha...

Anonymous said...

My Aussie Biatch, I wish you here today so that we can drink until stupid and dance even worse. F1 wasn't so fantastic ... I have no idea why 2 million Singaporeans tuned in ... so u aint ms\issing anything ... come back quick cos you are missed for your nonsense and crap.

Sincerely, Jemz the Monkey