Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Dom~!

The youngest in my family just turned 17!! Haha, gone are the days when my mum used to pronounced his name wrongly for a few years. Sometimes we do miss the term 'Dom-min-ack!!!' screeeching from mum's mouth. Haha.

With both sister and myself studying overseas for the past year, he had been all alone at home. Being the only child is boring, he claims in the beginning. I guess its when all attention gets showered on him and he might not be used to it. Haha. Well, our little boy is all grown up!




















Yes.. a very pro shot...

Although we have our fights last time, everything still turned out well for both of us in the end. Now, being 17, all I hope is that he is more mature and no longer that silly and gullible. As what my mum sometimes call him, 大木头.
















Last family pic I had... with Chef Robert... little girl missing tho..

I do not have much pictures of him. So I guess will have to make do with some latest family pictures I managed to salvage one way or another.

I was surprised when Dominic picks up Salsa. He had been dancing for half a year now. I would say still got a long way to go for him. Always saying that he want to join me at Union Square, I guess that will have to wait for 3 more months. By then, hopefully he would had worked up the courage to approach people for dance as well and not be sitting there having drinks.



Can you spot him?.. hehehe..

Well, little brother o'mine, Happy 17th Birthday and do your best for the following year! We all love you and I miss you! We are proud of you for making the honorary roll for First Year!@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh.. ur little cousin doesn't dare to ask girls for dance? bring him to me.. i'll dance w him!!!

Anonymous said...

haha... chantel.. its my brother... not cousin.. well.. he keeps sayuing to wait til i get back to bring him to union lor.. hahaha... cause he dun wanna go union rite now and have nobody to dance with..