Monday, September 15, 2008

Lucky. Crazy Week.

You know you are in luck when you don't have to cook for a week. 2 weeks ago, I had my surprise by Cindy. Her Bento set and porridge still leaves me wanting more. Just as when I thought it was an one-off thing by her, I received another text by Amelia the last week. It was a simple msg, "Little brother, do come by my office to collect chicken rice, curry and beef noodles. You know the drill." Wow. Am I in luck or what?















Chicken rice, Beef kway teow and chicken curry... yum yum..

Gosh. I feel so pampered by these 2 self-proclaimed big sisters of mine. They told me they just want me to focus on study and not worry about cooking dinner. Really thanks to both of them that I got through the previous 2 weeks smoothly.

Matthew is fantastic! His mutton mee goreng and sticky date pudding is freaking nice as well. Even Amelia said that she is willing to pay for it if he ever think of selling. Hehe. Great knowing so many wonderful chefs.

The week ahead is not any easier. Having 3 assessments on Wed; 2 lab quizs and Biomechanics mid-sem exam. Then another Biochemistry mid-semester exam on Sat. To add on, mega-huge lab report due on Tuesday. Its a hectic week. I slept over at Jess's on Sat night as we had to study for all the assessments and the lab report to finish.

Had been invited for a couple dinner parties lately. All thanks to Michelle who did all the introduction. The night at Club-twenty1, dinner-movie-dancing night and thai-dinner. Beautiful evenings it had been, I am looking forward to Wed night! Just the thought of it is simply exciting! Mexican night! Here I come~!

1 comment:

小牛 said...

wow you lucky boy ~ so many hot dates!!!

:D