Monday, September 22, 2008

Mexican Night. Thomas's party.

I survived the worst week~! The 3 assessments on Wed was good. After which I went for Mexican Night party at Erin's. Bringing a sombrero and going in red, I was dressed for the theme as requested by the hostess. Soon after I arrived, Erin drew a moustache on me and I started speaking in Spanish! Haha.

It was a good evening filled with delicious food. Nachos with dip and chicken tortillas. Yummy!
















3 Amigos... Emmy... myself.. Trish..















Nachos with mince and dips.. yummmmy.. forgot to take pic of chicken tortillas.. was too hungry..




















She's gonna kill me...















One of the grp pics we had... =)

I could only afford to party that night as I was having another bug exam on Sat morning. The brilliant me suggested that we all camp over in Uni on Fri night and understand all the concepts we needed to know just so we could all be well-prepared for the exam. It was a camp indeed. Got ourselves a big project room and start bringing in the eski (ice-box) from my car. Salami, cheese, ham, bread, tomato, cucumber.. etc. Everything you need for a healthy sandwich is there. Coffee powder, hot thermos, creamer, tea, sugar, milo... etc. Everything you need for a hot drink is in there as well! All I will say is that its a big success and we are doing it again soon!

The paper on Sat was alright. Just hope I get the grade I aimed for. I find the subject the toughest this sem. However, we are all just waiting to get it over and done with as we were looking forward to the party up in Brissie that arvo. Thomas and myself went to the beach in the mid arvo for more training and running and footy before a yummy fish n chips lunch. We then proceed over to Brissie for his birthday barbie and finally got to meet his family. The food was good, company was awesome. We then went out with friends to club at Met. Good place with beautiful bars and even the main dancefloor has cages filled with dancers in them. Definitely an experience!

The night ended at around 4 for me while Thomas stayed on with his tall blonde for another hour or so. We all stayed over at his place and had a good breakkie at 10 before coming back to the beach on the coast again!~ Haha. Such beach bums.

Dinner was cooked by Michelle's mum and both of us just popped over soon after. The best chicken schnitzel and yumy potato salad! What a way to end the weekend! I crashed on her couch and fell asleep for almost an hour before I managed to convince myself to get up to drive home. Ha~! So tired... only a couple hours of sleep the night before and couldn't sleep well on Fri night as well.

Just another 6 weeks and end sem exams are here. Shall relax one more week before we all start engines again~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice mustache