Sunday, August 31, 2008

Training.

Surprisingly, I still remember my chinese. Speaking is one thing. Writing is another. Although some words were wrong but they were kept to bare minimum. It wasn't as bad as somebody who wrote a postcard back from the States and Canada a couple years ago. Haha.

Whenever people who heard of me waking up early for training, they all gave me the 'Are-you-crazy' kind of look. Yes, its a torture waking up at 5.30am but what kept many of us going is this...

















The sun-rise.... and this...


















Last Friday I brought Dae Hun along for the morning training. It was confused at first. The way it looked at me with its tilted head as I took its leash was so cute. Having him around was fun and could tell that it had lots of fun. It wrestled another dog to the ground, had its doggie treats and basicly, had fun with everyone who was there. We had a breakkie BBQ by the beach after training and all was good. What a way to spend the public holiday~















Dae-Hun with me...

By the time I brought it home, it was very tired. Such a nice day at the beach with friends and a dog. That night I went back to their place again. This time, it was to drink and be merry and just normal chit chat. I also brought up a silly dream I had the night before. It brought back certain memories. I guess I drank too much. Finished three quart bottle of a Chivas alone while the rest had small amount of it and some baileys. We stopped at 2am and I went to my favourite corner and slept there the whole night.

Came across this phrase as I was reading a good friend's blog...

i know 'we can be extraordinary together, rather than ordinary apart'.

I know things do not work out the way you want them to sometimes. However, take things easy. You are not alone. Its not that tough but do know that you have friends around you as well. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your writing now. Concise and short sentences. Light reading yet sprinkled with a dose of insight. Very good writing skills.

One word ... Succinct!

Well done dude.

Ben... said...

Thanks bro! Really surprised me with your compliments. Hehe.

Looking forward to coming back to go drinking with you!~