Wednesday, August 27, 2008

26 Aug 2008. I miss you.

As you all know, I normally do not have the time to write on a weekday. I filled my days with so much activities that I only have time for myself on weekend. However, its a special day today and I think its best I write something about it before the clock strikes 12.

Part of it is in Chinese, just so she can read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mum had been a very special and wonderful person to me. I am sure those who know me well will agree. I try my best to make her happy as I always believe in being filial to one's parents is the best repayment one could give back for them bringing you up.

我一向来都觉得我妈非常特别。认识我的朋友都会同意。我认为唯一对父母把我养大的回报,是孝顺他们。 您一点都不老。反而我觉得你越来越可爱,不信的话,问你的三个干儿子;Melvin, 志忠,BingXi.















In Sydney, Blue Mountains..

She had taught me all the basic things about life. She was the one who taught me most of dishes which I nowadays perfected it according to my friends. However, I believe no matter how hard I try, I still am unable to match her standard. I simply miss her cooking.

妈教过我很多东西。烹饪,厨房料理全都是她教的。虽然朋友们都认为我煮的已经很好吃了,可是我总觉得妈煮的,还是最好。我非常相恋她的烹饪。















Marine Parade, Southport...

No doubt as her son, I had made her cry before for things that I did. I only wish for her to be happy from then on. I try my best to accommodate her most of the time. People did ask me before, if your mum and girlfriend were to drop into the ocean and you can only save one. Who would it be. My answer had always been to save my mum. Reason being, you will only have 1 mum.

我们这一身只有你这一个妈,所以我们都很珍惜你。好相恋每天都买早餐给你,好相恋陪你看香港连续剧,好相恋跟你一起出去逛街。















Marine Parade, Southport..

She has always been very cute. So much that I actually miss her blurness at times too~.

你有时非常糊涂。我想起时,都会自己跟自己笑。















Dinner together...

So, before the day ends, I would like to say once again...
Happy Birthday Mum. I love you. I miss you. Muack!~


在今天还没过之前,我想再次跟你说声。。。
亲爱的妈妈,生日快乐,我爱你。我想你。

No comments: