Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last week of Sem.

Moved to new place. All unpacked and tidy. With a TV on one side of the room near the wardrobe, I can comfortably lie in bed and watch tele. Now what is lacking is just a mini fridge in my room for drinks and cold water. I am liking the soft carpet, new mattress, tall chair, air-con... etc. Yes, air-con even when its winter. Haha. But of course, I will save it for hot days instead. I like the fresh air.















my room... more pics in future i hope..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I did my Neuroscience lab exam. It was bad, very bad. Sigh. End of semester exam in less than 12 days and am starting to press the panic button in me. Just received my results for Physiology. Although many did say I did well given the fact that many just scrapped a pass, I wasn't very happy. Maybe I was too competitive and I thrive on competition. My tutor was the one who told me I should be happy cause many students didn't do well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I booked my tickets for Melbourne. Would be staying with a friend whom I knew from salsa. He will bring me out to dance. Meanwhile, I had considered joining Shirine and Denise for the day tour thing. It might not be a bad idea but got to work out the cost and everything. Although I am already saving heaps by staying with him, the air tickets still cost $211.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know how funny it is sometimes when people you barely know tells your siblings they know you? Or even juniors back in JC say they know you? Its kinda scary knowing that. Cause today, mayee suddenly ask me if i remember so-and-so. I was like... Hmmm.. I think so. (But honestly, i can barely remember him.) Cause that guy told her that he knows me and I need to see his picture to refresh my memory. And funny thing is, even after seeing his picture, I have not much of a clue!@! Jialat.. think I getting old...

Then another time when I went for a friend's birthday party. Someone suddenly turned around and said I know you! I went quiet for a moment cause I had absolutely no idea who she is. So i ask how. It was only then that person said she was my junior. So much for trying to stay low profile. But then again, how low profile can one get when you are in the student council? Hmmm.. springing surprises like that can be fun, but shocking at times.

It doesn't stop there. Dom asked me if I knew so and so recently. I was like, Huh? Then he went on and said that person says he knows me. Aiyo, I guess there would be more times like that given such a small world. I better behave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally salsa in a club last night!! After more than 2 months, I appeared in the club. Didn't know the people noticed my absence so much. It was good. But sad to say, the live band wasn't there last night as they had a gig else-where. Hope they would be back on the 18th. If not, someone is gonna be so disappointed. I brought Michelle along as she wanted to know where to dance. Daniel wasn't worried as he knew his girl is in good hands and it was an enjoyable night although I didn't do much dancing as we only stayed for 15-20mins. The music the DJ played was bad. I could do better with my limited collection I felt. If I did not lose my 35 GB of latin music, I would have offered to DJ here.

We went for coffee soon after and chat til kinda late. Some plans were made but nothing concrete.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u dun remember ppl cos u know too many ppl!!! too famous liao ...

I hav the same problem ahahaha

Anonymous said...

ya manz..am gg to be disappointed if they dont play on the 18th...polishing my dance shoes to hit the dance floor in australia manz!!!

小牛 said...

wow nice, cosy home :)

Ben... said...

jem-> yea.. hahaha.. difficult to keep track yea.. hahaha... well..lucky its famous and not infamous.. haha..

rine-> well.. GC should be fine.. only thing is i can only check a couple days before.. melbourne-wise.. need to see if my fren free to bring us out.. hahaha..

dajie-> yea... small and cosy room.. hehehe.. soft carpet somemore.. hahaha.. think i am tempted to do more things to the room.. hehehe...