Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to you~!

Happy Birthday my dear friend! I actually wanted to wait til sg midnight then give you a call, but I guess my body was just too tired. I even slept through my alarm (which was set to go off at SG 12midnight)~! Still, I hope you enjoyed my morning greeting instead.

Its been 4 years since we knew each other and its amazing how our friendship had blossomed. Thinking back, we sure had lots of fun back then.. be it at Sentosa, KTV and at wedding dinner as well! Rushing for lessons together, then meeting up to practice in Union was memorable. Many of our classmates had more-or-less left the scene and only a handful are still around. Maybe we can all catch up again someday.

One of the good times we had together was still fresh in my mind. I can still remember the day where I met up with you at Vivo for dinner and having no place to go after that, we were heading towards Union until a last minute decision to go KTV. Wise choice indeed. Then the night out was nicely completed with me sending you back early in the morning! Haha.

Well, am looking forward to the time when I get back then we can go and have more fun together again!~ Enjoy your birthday my dear friend and take care~!

2 comments:

小牛 said...

wow ~ 4 years liao?!
good time really speed fast...
ya boy, from knowing zero about salsa to finally getting that 8steps tog...

it's really good memory boy!

of cos, i will always remember that ktv nite, especially that nite....i got two panda eyes lor

still a smart choice to go ktv vs union...was so damn fun

kekeke ~ must do it again ~ can go the one newly-open @ kallang leisure park....

:P

Ben... said...

yea.. time flies doesn't it? KTV was always good. And no regrets abt the choice. Took quite a number of funny pictures some more! Haha~

I got to say it was really my first time sending you home. Although it was far, but once in awhile is no issue. You were so worried abt me driving you back! New KTV in Kallang? Yea, maybe can try that one end of year!~ Hehe..