Saturday, May 31, 2008

Time.

17 Days to start of exams.
2 Days since a supposed yearly celebration.
1 Day to moving out.

Yes. Am moving out of my current place to somewhere closer to Uni. Eziq already said countless times he will miss having good conversations. But I think he miss the food I cook more like it. I will definitely miss place as its very comfortable. Moreover, its the freedom that I enjoy. However, his parents would be here and although I was welcome to stay , I decided to leave as I don't wanna disturb their family time.















View from the corridor.
















View from the other side of loving area.















Honey-baked lamb-rack which he loves so much with cheesed-mushroom
















The last dinner I cooked here before moving out.... Honey-baked chicken.. wedges.. cheese-stuffed mushrooms, onion-mushroom0fried-egg with chicken rice.

Yes. I know its a nice place. Eziq did mentioned that he would want me to come back (and stay) next year if I want. I was tempted but chose not to make any promises. It would be a good house to have friends over as there is additional guestroom. Well, the new place is not that bad. Got to see how it all goes when I move in tomorrow.

Boy, thinking back, how time flies. Its already more than 3 months since I came back. So much had changed. New friendships were forged. Went to a couple amazing places.




















On top Mt Cootha.. during sun-set..

This place is beautiful. We went up during sun-set thinking it would be a good time. But appears that sun sets at the other side of the mountain and the lookout faces East. So I made up my mind that for people who comes and visit me, I don't mind waking up in the wee hours in the morning to drive up to this place to see the sun-rise.















Another scenic place. On the bridge to Southbank overlooking the Brisbane river. Mel would remember this place..















Pic taken on the sand... on a quiet beach in Gold Coast.


Who can forget such beautiful beaches? Yet to find a beach that can rival this private beach I frequent. Well, I guess its just wait til somebody who really wants to come and not just paying plain lip services. People had done that and had been let down before. So, I normally do not pay much attention when people say they will come. I will start thinking and making plans ONLY when air-tickets are confirmed.

Alright, gonna continue my packing... time to shelve certain memories.

4 comments:

Nana said...

As requested by da stoopid owner...

Hey Ben! This house really looks nice & comfy! Pls remember to post some pics on your new apartment hor ~

Ben... said...

oei.. wat stoopid owner.. old house is nice.. post here cause tag board got character limits la.. cannot write long long stuff...

anyway... my old place is nice la.. should be going back to stay next year from feb-june again... so if pple were to come over.. and if he is arnd.. shouldn;t be a problem hosting anyone there... already got 2 frens coming in 2 weeks time.. but will be hosting them there as his parents not there yet! hehehe..

my new place is nice so far.. but cause i renting room.. so if pple were to come over.. i might need to get sleeping bag... but will try to take pics soon... had been moving the furniture in my room quitoe abit.. changing the whole outlook.. even the landlord agrees tat he like the way i did it..

Anonymous said...

Real nice place man ... I think ur writing has improved ... more organized (I tink)

Ben... said...

thanks jem! yea.. it certainly had gone a long way.. last time wat i do is mostly write watever tht coems to my mind.. no restructuring of sentences.. so its mostly in point form.. but now.. after putting it in paragraphs.. and u get a differen look. *grin*

yet to have time to take pics of new place tho.. new place is cosy.. but alot smaller..