Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 11!

Blink of an eye, its already week 11 of the first semester. Time really flies. Just a couple weeks more and end of semester exams would be here. Autumn had descended on us and its fast approaching winter as I hardly recall Autumn ever being so cold. I would think we are at the end of Autumn and winter is just a few weeks away.

My ankle had been recovering well. So far, I had been able to do most of the stuff I wanted to do with no dramas. However, I think it still needs that 2 full weeks to recover before I can run. I tried running just now and resulted in hopping instead. Should recover by early June.

Had a fun Fri evening last week when ZZ, Mel, NBX and my darling were all on msn chatting at the same time! Its been a long time since we all got together even for us guys alone and it was the first time I actually got Fau to chat with them although she met them before. Hehe. Seems like no ice breakers needed next time I come back! Haha.

May Ee- Not that I want to steal mum away. I need to plan her trip for her so I need some details from her. Well, she is visiting you in a couple weeks time. I promise I will not disturb your precious time with her. You can have her from now on. Hehehe.

No comments: