Sunday, May 10, 2009

One month to exams. Mother's Day.

The title says it all. One more month to exams. About time to start mugging and concentrate on what matters most. Ankle is still recovering, slowly. Still unable to run but well, at least am able to walk normally. Another 3 weeks before it should fully recover, so should be more patient now anyway.

Been saving alot of money by cooking alot more at home and with decrease food intake, even I surprised myself. Not at the money saved but by how much food I had actually not been eating. Recently, been trying out new stuff like Nasi Goreng Seafood, Tom Yum noodles with lamb slices.















Nasi Goreng Seafood with sambal on the side..

For now, all seem clear and am looking forward to the Carbonara tonight. Intend to make enough to last a couple meals just so don't have to cook all the time. Came up with a study plan and intend to stick to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Mother's day. Called her to wish her. Kinda funny when she claims that I had forgotten her. Hmmm. Sigh. Jealousy of my mum is lethal. Sometimes just don't understand her. Women. Sigh. Can't live without them but can't live with more than one of them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling had been very understanding. Called to calm me down the night before as she knew I had a very bad evening with a stupid housemate with no brains. Guess she had not really seen nor heard me that mad before. Well, am looking forward to seeing her in 54 days. Will make it up to her when she arrives.

2 comments:

Ren said...

woohoo... one more day have passed... its 53 hehehe....

Ben... said...

Haha.. getting excited for me as well? hehe...

52!!! YAY!!!