Sunday, January 18, 2009

Korean dinner, Mussels Guys, Union and BBQ

Had dinner with ex colleagues on Thurs in Bugis. We tried a Korean Restaurant along that street. Food was not fantastic but the company totally made up for it.















Dinner with lovely ex-colleagues~















With Ada..

As usual, Ada was the talkative one. Still it was great meeting up with them as they mentioned that I was sorely missed by the company heads. Perhaps I should drop by for a visit someday soon. Hehe~.

Finally managed to catch up with Karen for dinner on Friday. She had been busy with work and park-toh. She even passed me a belated Christmas gift and I am already using it. Attached it to my luggage. Many thanks for the dinner and gift, dear Karen-sis! We went Union after that and hopefully her old shi-fu did not let her down. Its been a long time since I had picked up the phone and was greeted with 'Si-fu!!!!' Haha.. those were the days.















Dinner at Mussel Guys~

That night was memorable and I totally fell in love with a few dances that night~! The nostalgic Chan-Chan, sensual Bendita Tu Luz, romantic No Me Ames and lovely Fever. Those 4 dances totally made the night even better. Whoever you are, a big Thank you!

Yesterday had a full day event. Mahjong in the afternoon followed by a BBQ at night. It was held at my place but was organised by Fiona. Thank you so much!! Everyone had lots of fun and my family totally love all of you~! Alot of drinking indeed! Jaggerbombs.. Submarine.. even shotguns!! Haha. We stayed til 2+ and definitely memorable! Would like to thank Fiona for all the work and apologise abt her phone. Thanks to Jemz for being so sporty and we all know its all in the name of fun. My first BBQ with them and its nice catching up with so many of them after so long. Perhaps another gathering soon~!

No comments: