Thursday, January 15, 2009

Complaint.

Disclaimer: Bitchy-Ben on the loose... read on if you don't mind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you seldom see me bitch or complain but something happened last night that I really cannot take it. Imagine you spend some time styling what's left of your short hair to make it spike up, only to have some pple to mess it up! It happened not only once, but twice! To make matters worse, it happened to me twice on the same night!

First one... everything was fine and dandy on the dance floor. The reuda was nicely done and doing it with the performance team had never brought me such joy as everyone knows their stuff. I had my refresher course there and then conducted by Jackson! All good until the ending pose. Vacila Sentada~ The girl gladly sat on my lap and I thought it was over. Most of the ladies who sat on laps just happily stood up soon after and thank their partners. BUT HELL NO~...

Picture this... my partner got to place her palm right onto my head and rub it vigorously!~ I was stunned for a moment. I don't mind if her dancing were vigorous but its my bloody head she is rubbing!! She can grin at me while looking at my face! My expression was totally a deer-in-headlight kinda look as someone told me. Such things had never happened to me in my 5-6 years of dancing! Hmm.. maybe give it to her that under normal circumstances, she cannot reach my head. You know the best thing? I don't even know her!! I gladfully avoided her the whole night then.

Second one... As I thought everything was over with my messed up hair, I did consider salvaging what was left of it. I was thinking things could not be worse right? Well, I was sooooooo wrong! The next one takes the cake! A normal close-hold bachata can turn into a nightmare as well. I was preparing to dip the partner this time and guess what?! Her hand happily goes all the way up and mess up my hair as slowly and sexily as she could. Come on la. I do not have hair suitable for shampoo ad, what's there to touch so much? And how sexy can you look when you were messing up my hair? Haiz...

Honestly, if its some other ladies I would not mind cause I normally dance bachata with pple I had known for a long time. Besides, if the ladies were to just placed their hand there or maybe stroke every now and then, its still alright. But to stroke like I got hair long enough for me to flick and look back while at the same time release electricity (majiam Follow Me advert), its uncalled for. Bachata had always been my favourite dance and she spoilt it for me. Thank God its to an unknown song but I definitely will be more careful of the partner next time. At the end of the dance, I was speechless. I got to admit, I got a shock when I saw myself in the mirror. My hair looked as if I just got out of bed. This girl, I only know for less than 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take it as an unhappy Ben voicing it his thoughts Such incidents will still not deter him from dancing Bachata or Reuda. Except that he would be more careful when dancing with certain people again. He still loves dancing~ *wink*

On a lighter note, was encouraged to post this picture as the bar maid was too cut
e to not take a picture with her.. Haha..

3 comments:

Sad Dude said...

Hahahahaha... sorry to laugh at your expenses. But this hair vs salsa thingy is funny :P

Ms Carpe Diem said...

It must have been annoying for you that day but hopefully enough time has passed for you to laugh about this:

I think you need this (URL link here): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBkpzEXAjcs

:p

Ben... said...

Ya.. It was really funny!! Hahaha.. couldn't stop myself from laughing..
pperhaps.. i should try that product myself!! Haha....

Thanks!