Friday, January 23, 2009

Disappointed. Too naive.

Here I was believing that all was good after the conversation that day, I was sprung a surprise half an hour ago. A normal group discussion with an agreement NOT to mention anything or to bring the conversation outside was TOTALLY ignored.

Its one thing to help a friend, but another to actually bring it up outside thus breaking the whole agreement. Is there a need to really do such things? Besides, with no names mentioned, not even initials, only a couple know who I was referring to.

Am totally disappointed with whoever that person is. The least he/she could do is notify me that he/she will talk to the party and not leave me in the dark when confronted.

And Yes. I was confronted based on the CLOSED discussion we had in the group. Thats why am upset.

Perhaps I was too naive to believe that certain people will really keep whatever was discussed to themselves.
Perhaps.

Maybe I trust too easily.
Maybe.

Never knew a friend, whom I thought was someone I could count on, would do that to me.


~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. Thanks everyone for showing concern. You know who you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, u ok?

what happen to you, y nv tell yr jie aka "Tu di" hahaha

Ben... said...

Yes, am ok now. Thanks for the concern. You were busy and also don't wanna disturb you mah.

Anonymous said...

its ok la... no matter how bz i will try to get bk to u or help u at the end of the day...

knowing its ok now so do take care too