Sunday, April 13, 2008

End of Week 5

Well, end of week 5. Heaps happened. Had not been having enough and proper rest for the past week. So come weekend, I totally drop dead. Woke up only at 1.30pm on Sat. Rested the whole day and enjoyed my Abalone ginseng chicken soup. Brewed it for more than 4hrs! It was good! having like 7 large drumsticks in this soup is heavenly! Just the tonic I need!















damn nice...~

Had a long sleep as well. Only managed to wake up at 11.30am on a Sunday morning. Did my traditional burger breakkie then off to groceries. Came back, washed car and studied abit. Towards the end of study session, dearest mummy decided to have a webcam! So its a mother and son session for the next 100 mins until she decided to prepare dinner and I have to make my own. Dinner was good. So good that I decided to snap a picture and post it here~! Totally western tonight! Porterhouse steak, bacon-egg-potato salad, wedges, garlic bread!















My dinner... tog with a bottle of good ol' Heineken















My dessert.. banana split with watermelon in it... damn nice....

Eziq is away in Bangkok, literally! Am the king of the castle til next Sunday it seems. Well, I took a picture of the sunset in Uni one day. Was just walking toward my car after lessons to go home and noticed a couple people taking pictures. I turned my head left and Viola~! Here it is..

Enjoy the view..















By the way, Gold class seats rocks! Caught a movie with Gold Class seats on Friday for only AUD$14.50! Totally worth it! Reclining seats, moving leg rest, excellent service! Had a hot chocolate delivered halfway in the movie. Experience totally rocks! Maybe will try again when the offer is there again ~! Or even in Singapore if a good offer comes up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..the food looks delicious!!! Hope to try them when im there...

Ben... said...

well, when u come over, am sure u will be having alot other food. like Sukiyaki or Shabu-shabu buffet in winter... or if u up to it, excellent fresh Fish and Chips by beach..

Anonymous said...

wow, that's really enjoying life :P

piggy @ home, good food, super tonic, lovely evening, gold class seats with personalised services...m sure lots more when you back to SG

:P

Ben... said...

No la.. just a slow lazy weekend to take things easy...

lovely evening(s) wise,.. got to wait and see bah.. would love to have such gold-class service lor.. tonic i know mummy dearest will make for me.. hehehehe...