Friday, April 18, 2008

Body Art & Dinner feast!

Another week. Another feast! Anyway, today's 4hr anatomy lab looking at cadavers was rather interesting. Unlike last week when I had to change 4 pairs of different gloves as I had to flip a couple bodies front and back to check out the thoracic and back muscles, today's lab was rather easy going. There were bodies, but did not see the need to touch them. What my new partner and I did was far more interesting... more body painting!!!















My hand was painted... thats me in the background.

Then came an intense lecture on Neuroscience as usual. Classes ended at 4 and spent some time dilly-dally in Uni before decided to be lazy again and buy dinner back to catch Footy! A typical Aussie lifestyle! Haha. Anyway, dinner was fantastic! 6 Oysters, Fish and Chips, Scallops, Seafood stick and Prawns.. all for $18! I topped it off with a bottle of Corona! Hehehe.















My dinner.

Well, footy was great! Titans won the Broncos. Hehehe. Way to go, Gold Coast!! Whip Brissie's ponies' ass! Weekend is starting to seem interesting. Heheheh... Eziq is coming back and seems like time of being the King had flew by so fast.

Read something interesting today. A disgruntled Avant Grant (Chelsea FC coach) answered all media questions with only Yes/No. This, of course, frustrated the media more than anything! Reminded me so much of someone last time. Nowadays, I feel that my answers are more of like that especially when talking to certain people. Its really getting interesting with the way things are turning out now.

No comments: