Saturday, April 26, 2008

Firealarms.

Everyone needs something to spice up your boring day every now and then. End of week 7 and its amazingly weird to have 2 separate fire-alarms and blackouts in 2 separate buildings on the same day. Morning lab at the hospital when I was just looking at a hand to identify certain muscles, there was a blackout. Needless to say, its rather spooky to be in the same room with a couple of dead bodies. It was just coincidence that I had my lecturer with me when it happened and I turned to her and asked "Wouldn't it be spooky if one of them wakes up and starts moving?" It was quite a spooky feeling.

Then during Neuro-science mid-semester exams, 10mins into the paper, blackout occurs once again! It certainly 'woke' me up. I was blardie tired from the late nights and I guess it took its toll on me during the exam.

ANZAC day was yesterday and was out late afternoon with Eziq looking at places. I would say the 3 places I seen was not that bad. Gonna see another 3 tomorrow afternoon. After which, most prob I would make my choice and hopefully will get the place I want.

As usual, I like to have a damn good meal at least once a week. Just to pamper myself. Now.. wouldn't you want a bite of this???















Butter panfried Bassa, middle-well Steak w potato wedges.

No comments: