Sunday, March 30, 2008

You learn something new everyday...

Read some of the old posts... wow.. came a long way.. and many thanks to J for sharing in some of them..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'You learn something new everyday.'
That was a phrase which we hear all the time. We never seem to give it much thought and just live on as usual. Sometimes, it does take certain events to make us realise it. Shall not elaborate further.

Was sprung a surprise on sat morning. A heated argument on msn which makes no sense. Not bothered as no point talking abt the past anymore. Besides, what to expect when you chat on msn? You never know who you really are talking to. Happened once before, might had happen once again.

Never knew I got the chance to talk to a multi-millionaire today!~ Thing is he drove up to my place for coffee with P, whom I knew since last year. The successful businessman is the one who came up with the 'Super' brand. The person who invented all the 3-in-1 coffee, cappuccinos, tea,...etc... In my house! It was a big surprise indeed. Cause I had no idea who the guy was when he entered my place. I thought he was just someone on a holiday to visit my friend, P. It was only when I was chatting with P then I was told that its visitor who owns the Super company. Wah kao~

Had a half an hour chat with him and boy,... it was really an eye-opener! To know how he did it and what he actually does really spurs me on now. It was very much like an interview and really take my hat off that guy. Best part of it, there's no air in his behaviour. To be honest, I would have no idea who he is if P did not tell me. Wow. He had just renewed my faith in myself and taught me a couple lessons of life.

In summary:
2 days.
2 different style.
2 major differences.
2 lessons learnt.

Now, time to have dinner, catch some TV and back to books... damn it.. body still aching..

No comments: