Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things

Last Tues burglary is the worst day of my life, if not, one of the worst.
I lost alot of things compared to Eziq.

1. HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop (S$3000)

2. Cannon Digital Ixus 60 (S$500)

3. 160 GB Seagate FreeAgent Hard-disk (S$160- gift from grandma)

4. 80 GB Toshiba Hard-disk (S$100)

5. Samsung Bluetooth set (tog with handphone)

6. 2 x 1GB SD memory cards. (tog with camera)

7. Swatch watch (gift from a friend)

Argh... all these items... more than half of them contain items or are items that has alot of memories. My laptop and hard-disks contained memories spanning 1o over years and most got no other back-ups other than the hard-disks themselves. Photos and videos in the hard-disks...
gifts like the Seiko watch had accompanied me for more than 3 years.. the Seagate FreeAgent was a Christmas gift from grandma. Argh.. its simply too heart-breaking for me to continue listing..

Now, can only think of things I need to get to replace them.

1. Cannon Digital Ixus..

2. Dress watch..

Sigh.. But no matter what, I think i have to wait til I come back to Singapore to get them. Year end when i come back, need to get the photos from friends and family. Shit man.. no dress watch for dinners.. no camera to record memories..

What a joke, birthday so soon and with so much things on my mind like items to get replaced and need to find a way to get the money as well. Worked my ass off just to be able to afford the camera last time. Now losing it is damn heart-breaking la. Shit man. Dunno how long it will take me to get my things back. Sigh. if i have a birthday wish-list, will certainly hope to have those 2 items back. but that seems far-fetch as its like wishing Santa Claus will drop me gifts for Christmas.

Feeling damn fucked up all over again...

No comments: