Saturday, March 22, 2008

Turning 23.

I just turned 23 yesterday. Yes, on Good Friday, start of a long weekend and one-week break from Uni. Honestly, I was abit apprehensive abt celebrating my own birthday and so much headache recently, I certainly have not much mood to celebrate. The thoughts of most memories gone was a huge blow. Therefore I wasn't expecting much when I think of how to celebrate birthday today. Many thanks to those who sent me their wishes, thank you!

However, I was surprised when I visited Matt on Thurs, 20 Mar. I was passing him the soundtrack of Hairspray and he was giving me the songs from the musical, BeautyWorld. He baked quiche and gave me a slice. Then while I was doing the dishes, he sneaked out a small cute blueberry cheesecake. On top of the cake stands a single lighted candle. Boy was I surprised. I am thankful for such a wonderful friend.















The quiche with half my cake. Given half to Matt. Share the joy.

Then as my lessons ends at 8pm, I reached home at arnd 8.30 to have dinner. Bernard brought us dinner. I had salted fish fried rice, then started studying. Little did I know that both Bernard and Eziq were busy planning a stripper to come to our place. I was in the living room studying while those 2 were planning in a room. I went to look for them after 90 mins of study and they looked sad. Apparently they called a couple strippers and was told that they are clsoed for business for that night as Good Friday is the next day. Hahaha.

Those 2 took out a bottle of Chivas and Solo and start mixing drinks. I drank quite abit and was abit woozy. They put me to bed. Then I slept til next day with no hangover. Yay~!

My actual day was tiring. Lunch was at some gathering, having local food with Eziq's friends. Dinner was at Sagano. They offered to treat. Beef Sukiyaki. Yummy~! Hahaha.. Food was good. Eat until damn full!















Eziq on my left and Bernard on my right.

Drinks at Surfers then they go to a strip club since there were no strippers last nite. Stayed there for awhile before we leave for home. Tired.

Damn blessed to have those 2 friends. They were funny and very nice to think of such ideas. One birthday that was unexpected indeed~!

Thanks to those who sent me birthday wishes one way or another~!

in order of timing..
Danny Ng - for being such a nice guy and the first.. nice knowing being missed buddy~!
Linda - glad u remembered. thanks gal!
Kaimana - thanks dude.. enjoy ur camp!
Sondha - surprised to see ur msg.. thanks for staying up!
Claree - thanks for remembering!~ take care~!
Shirine - a few hours late but already wild liao!.. hahaha..
Jaslyn - thanks girl and take carew!
Zhong - Thanks man~! take care yea~ miss the good old times man~!
Daddy and Mummy - Daddy sang me a birthday song... wat a surprised!@!! hahaha.. Mummy was sweet as usual. *wink*
Shirine, Claree, Arthur, Cheryl and Julia - much thanks for calling in the afternoon in the middle of ur MJ session. make my hands itchy. Little Julia even sang me a birthday song. so sweet~!
Cynthia - thanks busy woman~!
Choilin Yippoh - Thank you for ur red packet! hahaha.. looking forward to testdrive ur new ride~!
Mel - damn surprised at ur email man!.. thanks for trying to call to sing me the song.. hahaha.. miss ya~!
May Ee and saulin - thanks girls~!
Ching Chong and Dominic - thanks!!... well..as they always say, better late than never right? =)

I dun think i missed out on anyone.. but please accept my apologies if I did.

3 comments:

mayee said...

you missed out on our little bro! Poor dominic!

Ben... said...

he only posted that after i written my post.. tat little boy talked to me on my birthday, telling me abt his BBQ and stuff and went to sleep.. hahaha...

mayee said...

haha. i realised you added him.