Monday, March 8, 2010

Thoughts...

Had been bothered with stuff in my head lately.

First and foremost, Aust DIAC office took some time to process my visa and guess what? After approving my visa application, they did not inform me! There I was, nervous and worried about my visa expiring next week and after all the hoo-ha 2 weeks ago, still no news from them! I went to the DIAC office today and was informed that they actually approve my application last Wed. ~!@#$%

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally sign my teaching contract last Fri. Got to say I am pretty impressed with how much my pay scale jumped after graduation. Right now, am only giving 2 hours of lecture every week for 13 weeks and 9 hours of labs each week for 7 weeks. At least I doubt I have to worry much about my petrol cost for going up to Brisbane 4 times a week for my lessons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately, I seen some friends making advancements in life. I am happy for them. Very happy in fact. However it made me think alot as well. I tend to question myself, "What about me? Have I done anything worthwhile all these 25 years of mine?" I am turning 25 really soon and looking back at my accomplishments, it seemed minute. Friends around me had been very encouraging and asked me to start planning early if I really want to make something out of my life. I do agree that I got to plan early. However, I just cannot help but think of all the 'What-ifs' in life.

I guess I really have to strive harder now. Got to strive even harder. Work towards to my goals in life, even if it means sacrificing my time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been quite surprised at myself this time. I never expected myself to do what I did. Although its already the past, thoughts of it still stings. Not that I think of issues on purpose but sometimes when you are alone, memories and thoughts tend to float into your mind.

Most important thing for me now is to let go... There are 3 phases in life. Acceptance... Forgive... Let go... Alot of issues I had been through, I was able to forgive. But to let go? It does seem abit foreign to me. However, I believe it will take some time for me to really let go. So please be patient with me...

No comments: