Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Commencement of Masters.

Its been a long time. I am back in Gold Coast for more than a week now. The trip back to Singapore has been fruitful. I managed to catch up with alot of friends and without a doubt it had been an enjoyable 2 months.

I made some short trips when I was back in SG but memorable ones are still the BKK and KL trips. The best times I had back in Singapore got to be my last 2 weeks. Sounds kinda funny but its true. Although I was leaving in less than 20 days, the feeling I had was totally different compared to when I first went back.

This year, Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day fall on the same day. As such, my darling went along with me to visit. It was an enjoyable day afterall.




















CNY at Darling's..

Other than spending time with my family, I still managed to catch up with my best friends in SG. Thanks David for the dinner. It definitely tops all previous gatherings we had. I got to say that even KTV will not be as fun as this!















Dinner with best of friends..

Now am back on the Coast, time to do my Masters. As the course only has 10 students, it is quite obvious if anyone skips a lecture. Not that I am going to, but the thoughts of skipping one and how easy it is to be caught, is horrifying.

I will be finalising my contract this Friday. Seems like I will be the course coordinator for one module and everything seems good for now. I don't mind working as long as the Uni pays me well. So far, money is the sole motivation of me working.

Its gonna be a hectic semester as it seems right now. Not sure when I will be writing again....

No comments: