Friday, June 26, 2009

Sem 1 over, Freeedom~!

Yes!!! Finally finished the dreadful 2 papers. Biomechanics was ridiculously hard and nothing we ever expected. Am glad am not the only one who felt that way. Guess the best was to aim for a Pass instead. Bioinstrumentation was spot on for me. I think I might had nailed it.

Was so happy after the final paper that both Jess and I went straight knocking on the door of Unibar. Walked right in before they were even opened for business and ordered a jug of beer! Haha. Started drinking by 10.30am and we were happy to leave the examination hall at least an hour and a half early. Definitely a good way to relax! With our alcohol ladened breathe, we went straight to the convenor of Biomechanics and told him how crap the exam was. Haha. Must be the alcohol's doing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a proper end of semester dinner tonight together with Erin and her guests. Food was good, company was great. Everyone is just so happy that its over and we can finally sit down for a proper meal at last. Erin's boyfriend and bestfriend came over for a visit from Canada and it was great meeting them. Been hearing so much about them.















One of the better pics taken,..

Good to be able to catch up with Jonny before he flies off to Vancouver to play rugby. Well, definitely a night to celebrate with wine and good jap food. I know I certainly deserved it after working my arse off this whole semester.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking back now... First semester of third year in Uni is officially over. I am surprised with myself. I don't ever recall studying as hard for the past 4 semesters. In all, I achieved 7 top scores over 3 subjects this semester. That is, beating 120 others to claim top spot in 7 various assessments. Haha. Am kinda surprised actually.

Exercise and Sports Behaviour - 3 seperate presentations (9/10, 9/10, 59.5/60), Teaching of 32 beat dance. (14/15)
Biomechanics - Poster on body mechanics. (9.5/10)
Bioinstrumentation - Lab project (15/15) , average score over 6 Lab reports (9.9/10)

Definitely did not expect all these results as the average score was just passing or pretty low. So it all came at a surprise indeed. I certainly hope I can carry on doing this for the following semester commencing in Aug! Not gonna think about that now and just relax for awhile. Gonna enjoy the break and soak in the holiday mood... *wink*

No comments: