Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not panicking.

Exams are next week and somehow, I am not panicking. Not sure why. I am definitely looking forward to the end of it but somehow with papers on both Monday and Tuesday, I am still updating this blog!!! Its only 4 days aways and I know I had been studying for some time for this coming exam. Gonna spend another day on Clinical Ex Testing before I jump straight back into Ex and Sports Behaviour. Another 2 papers on the 24 and 25 July but that can wait.

It had been rather cold this week. Winter has definitely hit us! Cold as ice in morning and night, with temperatures going down to single digits while afternoon still alright (around 18-20) with the sun above. Definitely good that I had made soup last night. At least that should keep me warm apart from the hot water showers and hot drinks I had been having.

Came across this article some time ago, thought its an interesting one. Was flipping through countless ladies magazines that day while waiting for my car to be fixed.















Interesting article...


Don't ask me why am I reading women magazines. I am not turning more feminine as time passes. I might be in touch with the female side but am definitely still as straight as a metal rod! (Haha... ZZ and Mel.. stop smiling.. I know what both of you are thinking of..) Not sure why they have so many Woman's Weekly, Cosmo,... etc at a car workshop. Perhaps the shop owner's wife donated them after reading them. Whatever the case, it kept me company for 2 hours while I sit in the workshop waiting for the rain to clear.

3 comments:

Ms Carpe Diem said...

Haha, I can imagine, the colder the winter gets, the warmer your heart becomes. ;) You're looking forward to err.. hmmm... a key month rite? :p

Ben... said...

Haha.. Yea.. am looking forward to the arrival of who-else but my Queen, of course! Haha... been waiting for so long...

Hehe...

Kairo Makoto said...

Yeah your queen is going to arrive don't worry she won't feel cold here cause you will be hugging her all the time when nights or morning comes. Don't worry reading female magazine is still okay got a lot of facts where sometimes men cannot understand.