Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 down... Good food... Successful Oyakodon!

Done with 2 papers, another 2 more to go! Surprisingly, the psychology subject was a breeze and there is a slight chance of attaining even a Distinction for it. Haha. A credit and I will be happy. Can't say the same for the other subject. No wonder the failure rate is as high as 25%! Anyway, here's a low-down of what I am aiming for...

Estimated:
Exercise and Sports Behaviour - Credit
Clinical Ex Testing - Pass

Yet to take (Aim):
Biomechanics - Credit
Bioinstrumentation - High Distinction

I will shoot myself if I score any lower than a Distinction for Bioinstrumentation. Anyway, am gonna hope for the best and work my ass off for these 2 papers which I had yet to take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William cooked dinner last night. No doubt it was a late dinner but its all worth the wait. He actually prepared an Entre and a Main. The main ingredient for the night was Chicken breast. Haha. Not gonna blabber on anymore, enjoy the pictures...















Chicken breast spaghetti in tomato sauce.















The main... Stuffed-Chicken breast with mushroom sitting on a bed of risotto..















Dessert.. Dual-layered sponge-cake... yes.. he made it!















Can you see the 2 layers?..


It was a very good dinner done by him. Haha. Certainly hope there's more to come! Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally tried doing Oyakodon once again after attempting it numerous times more than a year ago. This time, I am glad to say, I finally succeed! Haha. At least I got the cooking mix right! Gonna try a few more times before I am confident enough to do it for my darling!















Looks so much better than last time... taste much better too!


Ya, I had agreed to make it for her when she arrives and so I started testing it out first. With all the rice toppings bought and additional sea-weed, I am all set! Haha! A few more practice would be essential.

Alright, time to hit the books once again...

No comments: