Friday, February 22, 2008

Steps

Less than a week left in Singapore. Guess what I had been doing these 2 days? One will expect me to go out have fun and eat everything I can lay my hands on but this is what I had done...




















Nice show... I like...

Yes. I had spent the past 2 days watching this 20-episode-HK serials. This is a popular series after the much more popular 唐心风波. Its still a very nice episode. Got me laughing at certain scenes. Even the last episode got me abit teary-eyed. I liked it.

Like a normal HK serial, it is very family orientated. Good thing that I understand Cantonese. Makes watching the show alot better than just reading subtitles.

Tomorrow will be catching DimSum Dollies with a few friends and have heard good reviews abt it. Hehe. Cannot wait!~

No comments: