Friday, February 29, 2008

Last weekend in SG

Am back in aussie. Since I am free, so I will be posting back dated entries. First in line would be my last weekend in SG. It all started with Dim Sum Dollies re-run. It was fantastic. To watch 3 ladies sing abt the Singapore history in such an entertaining way is really a change from the usual textbook we all used to know.

After the musical, all of us went down to Marina Square to a Hong Kong cafe for supper. The ladies mostly had their coffee while Danny and I had our desserts. Chit chat and some minor gossip and soon Danny and Yvonne left us to go home.















Danny and I with our HUGE desserts..















Ladies dressed up for the musical.. having coffee.. Claree, Rine and Yvonne

Then Shirine, Claree and myself left to catch L:Change the World. The movie was good. Except don't expect any Death Note action. Storyline was good and it was entertaining at the very least. However, the movie made Shirine so interested in the whole Death Note thing that she started watching the Death Note 1 and 2 DVDs. Hahaha. Think I converted her.

Next came Sat. It was afternoon KTV followed by sumptious dinner of salted egg crab. Very nice dinner and then went down to Union. I had one of the most enjoyable dance-nights and it all ended with a Reuda with Jackson to Playa No More, followed by one of my fav songs, Mondo Bongo.

Off to Geylang for frog leg porridge after all that dancing!~ Many thanks to all that turned up! It was a pity that Wee Leong and Ruide did not join us for supper, but it was a very fun night having them around for the final night~!















Clockwise from top: Me, Yvonne, Danny, Claree, Meilan, Shirine, Arthur, Cheryl & Jerry

Sunday was a mahjong day. It was very nice to cap it off with one of my favourite past time. Haha. Although I suffered heavy losses, I guess its the company that matters more.

Speaking of all these, I am missing all the good times. Hope to be able to do all these once again when I come back in 9 months time.

No comments: