Monday, December 10, 2007

A wonderful date.

It had been such a long time since I had so much fun. A date it is. And it was a very bad start from the very beginning. Blame it on the addictive Hong Kong serials. They are way better than Taiwanese and Korean dramas. Anyway, traffic was a bitch. So I ended up being late for an hour. Felt so bad.

It was a good evening. Dinner at a German bar, drinking beer and chit chat all the way til 11. With nowhere to go, the only place we could think of was to go Union for a dance. As we about to approach my car, I figured that why not go ktv instead. Never regret that decision. Hehehe.

Made a reservation for 2 at 1am, drove to Orchard and had coffee for an hour before we begin our singing marathon.

Wonderful. Good old fun~.















The singing session ended at 4am. Then to round off the wonderful evening, I sent her home.

Its been such a long time since we had that much fun and well, hopefully more to come~! Tiring day as I only got home at arnd 5am, but its worth it~! Hehehe.

4 comments:

小牛 said...

wow - so lo-mantic!! i oso wan!!
hahaha :D

Ben... said...

u got ur own date lor... u still want meh?.. no prizes for guessing who i went out with. *wink*

小牛 said...

aiyo ~ dun wan any prizes; juz wanna date you out

my other own date not so happening like yours lor

amuhahaha! :D

Anonymous said...

I envy envy