Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update finally.

Yes, I am working now. That explains the lack of update.

Mel and ZZ Belated Dinner
Mel and ZZ birthday dinner was good. Very good. Afternoon was mahjong with Mel and ZZ with my mum and dad. All in good fun and really hope more to come really soon~ We had so much to catch up on and if I didn't have to work and if David wasn't that tired, we would had stayed longer to chat.

RUBs Christmas Party
Party was a huge success. We were had a good time having the food and it was well organised by Danny. Got to give him the credits for doing everything and making everything looks o simple. The dance at Yvonne's place was good and no doubt we had fun looking at the presents and got to say I received my third Christmas present. Its a black T-shirt with a word 'PERFORMER' across the chest. Some say suits me well... Haha.

Christmas Presents.
My first present was from grandma. I needed an extra harddisk and she let me choose what I want and so I got mine at SITEX. A Seagate Freeagent 160 GB!

My second present was from my dearest. Christmas tree boxers@!! My god.. She is starting to turn out like mum I believe. Mum started getting us boxers as well but now she had stopped. Thank God! Well,.. like mother like daughter. Very cute indeed~!

Third present from kaimin during the RUBs gift exchange. Although its unwrapped, its a very nice T-shirt. Hehe.

Pics coming up tonite!~~

Looking forward to more events~

No comments: