Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pics and thoughts.















My gift by Kaimin
















RUBs Christmas Party 07
















My best friends.

One of my best friend said something which made me think alot.

"Its like you are stuck in a whirlpool. You took great pain to get out. Then, when the other person came over and pushed you back in, you willingly agreed to be sunk."

I know I am blogging at 5.20am. Mainly cause I am waiting for Yipoh to come to pick me up as I have to send her to airport. Another reason is that I was up thinking of what he said.

Thanks guys! It really helps to have best friends like you all whereby honest opinions and thoughts can be aired freely.

Well, I believe I know what I am doing, but I need you guys to believe me. I would not be worse off than I was compared to that time. That, I promise.

No comments: