Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i was forgotten...

As i saw eziq at the club today..
he asked me wat time i wanna go back...
cause he wanna give me a lift..
he didn't know i drove..
hahaha...
cause usually he go for class on tues... then wed he just go for social dance..
but he missed class last nite so he went early today...
so i had to make my way to the club myself...

then we both start laughing at an incident a couple weeks back...
when i was too drained to even stay awake...
so he suggested that we leave that place early...
then moment i enter his car..
i start speaking all sorts of nonesense...
so much nonesense that i dun even know wat i said...
to a point whereby i told him to let me sleep while he drives....

i woke up 10 mins later....
in his car...
OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE!!

he then looked at me and said...
"shit bro... i forgot abt you!"

cause normally i would chat with him while he drives me back...
so he would not 'forget' me...
but somehow... that day...
i just lie down on the chair and fell asleep...
he totally forgot that i was even sitting beside him!!...
hahaha...

anyway...
today went to the beach to tan...
hahaha..
not bad...
nice day to sun tan....

No comments: