Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hunter became the prey..

5 mins more, I tell myself.

It was a mess. Lying on my stomach right behind a L-shape tyres shelter with my rifle sticking out in between them, I had a good look around. A number of shelters around are visible. Some made of barrels, a few made up of old rubber tyres stacked up nicely just like in F1 Grand Prix.

A sudden movement caught my eye and I switched my aim to the area of movement. Watching the prey slowly making himself comfortable, I take my aim and pulled the trigger. OOuucch!~ He got up and slowly retreated with the shot obviously fired onto his left mask.

2 more was running towards the other side. Immediately, I let out a few shots. Another had his vision blurred by the projectile while the other took 2 on his chest. Heaving a sigh of relieve, I relaxed.

Bad mistake.

The person who was supposed to cover me had gone elsewhere and I was taken down almost immediately from the back. The bullet came and left a huge mark on my left arm.

It was then, I lost the stealth that I thought I had.
It was then, the time to retreat further back to base commenced.
It was then, I felt that pain.
It was then, I was being marked in blue-black.

Although I got hit, but knowing that I got 2 headshots and 2 on another person before I got killed, it was good. I was satisfied.

Paint ball was fun.

No comments: