Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mar 2011~

Wow, I seemed to be updating lesser and lesser nowadays. Its not that I am getting lazy, but its more of I had been getting busier. Many thanks to Viola for reminding me that I still have a blog~!~ Haha.. Thought nobody reads it nowadays. Therefore shall write an update for now.

Been pretty busy the last few months. For instance, in Jan and Feb, I was mostly occupied with arranging and planning the itinerary for May and Nov this year. Yes, am flying back to SG for 3 and 2 weeks respectively. This time, with wife-in-tow. Hehehe. So there's alot of wedding planning to do and tonnes of people to liaise with, just to make sure nothing is left out.

Amidst all those stuff mentioned above, I was still working part time and looking for a full time job. Recently, I was offered a full-time position for what I had been doing part-time and I got to say I am enjoying it. I officially started yesterday and so far everything had been good. Although the probation is for 3 months and I had to go back to SG for 3 weeks during my probation, my bosses even said that if I were capable, they might even shorten my probation and put me on the normal salary package. That seemed pretty good. In addition, they seemed to be very confident that I can do it as they had been getting tonnes of feedback from my other supervisors. All I am looking forward to is securing the car allowance. That will boost my income alot more. Well, fingers cross I pass probation and get what I want~

I know I usually have some pictures to share but lately, my camera had been sitting in its bag. Will definitely try to post some pictures when I get some.

No comments: