Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Bye 2010, Hello 2011~

2010 has drawn to a close. It had been a roller coaster ride. Alot of ups and downs definitely and everything turned out to be better towards the end. Looking back, 2010 had really been a hell of a ride.

Let's start off with the big family issues that I was facing during CNY. Those affected are still reeling from the side effects of it and although everyone is recovering well, I am glad that I was home to handle it all.

My relationship with Fau ended. It was due to a couple reasons. Sad and heart-breaking it might be at first, but it was good while it lasted. No regrets about decisions made and I believe we are both better this way.

My Masters course was fantastic. It was an intense first half of the year with all the evening lectures while almost working full-time as a program convener. Second semester was equally good with all the professional placements in the hospital. Definitely alot of experienced gained from my time there.

Holidays to Auckland and Canberra had shown me what spectacular views was waiting for me while I am in this country. Am hoping to travel more in time to come.

My relationship with Mimi had definitely blossom over time and there's no looking back anymore. We had both learnt as we go and are fully committed in each other. We are both looking forward to 2011~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I learnt quite abit in 2010.

I had to step up for the family and managed. At least its better than it was before. Before I leave SG, I reminded Dominic again, there will be a time for you to stand up and make a decision because I am not going to be around. I am glad he took it pretty well and taken actions when required.

I had also learnt to trust my instincts more and not just follow words blindly. Sometimes when things are more obvious than they are, its best to believe in it and do what's best.

Sometimes, sincerity has to be shown and not just by words. Funny how some organisations expect you to go to extremes just to show you are sincere in doing things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2011 is full of events. For now, it had taken a great start, not just for me but my family as well. Hope everything carries on and it has to be a better year than 2010~ Nothing could go any worse than whatever had happened in 2010!

No comments: